Thursday, December 18, 2008

So THAT'S what they're for!

I was tired of the horrible noise that my dining chairs made when sliding across the floor, and the marks they left behind on my beautiful, stained, peeling, truly horrendous vinyl flooring, so I decided to finally go and pick up some of those little felt circles to put on the bottoms of the chair legs (would those be chair feet?). Emma and Katherine decided to pitch in and help with sticking them on, and I noticed after we flipped the first chair upright and tried it out that Katherine seemed to be noticeably more enthusiastic about putting them on the rest of the chairs. And then she told me why she was so enthusiastic: "Now we can sneak into things quietly!" Hmmm. I'm rethinking the little felt circles.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Don't worry, the little sticky circles will come off before you know it anyway.